Imagine if you could have the simple control of a car/motorbike horn on your bike... If only there was a way to honk at inconsiderate drivers who bully-and-run in rush hours!
- The unique car-power Bike Horn 4.0 is not only the loudest bicycle horn but is your safest riding bet! It packs 90 dB CarWindow-penetrating of familiar horn-sound to people in the car and jaywalkers!
- This horn rings 3x louder & generates an actual road-car honk sound!
- Is shouting really an option for you, riding in an Urban city? That's just useless + icky!
- Make your rides fun with 3 different sound options!
- Raining? No problem! We’ve made this weather-resistant for you!
- Taking feedback from cyclists for our previous Bicycle HORN, we decided to work hard at incorporating the perfect design, with a new minimalist style, and reduce the weight by more than half while maintaining the LOUD car-horn sound!
- The new Bike Horn is not only loud, but its lightweight high-impact engineering thermoABS polycarbonate will never compromise on your efficiency and the 280 mAh battery will keep you charged for the road!
- You can rely on its improvement to get you in time through all the rush hours.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to secure and remove, no tools needed, silicone cover is high-elastic so that to adjust different diameters, fits for most bike handlebars.
- It hangs downward, so the small 3.5 *3 cm size leaves plenty of empty space on your handle-bar!
- It's not a bell; it's you on the road through rushing and honking cars.
- Keep your minimalist style, no more stress at work, commute easier, reach on time and fresh, and honk those jay-walkers and car-bullies away!
- Sound like a car. Ride safe
- SMALL SIZE: Small and portable, weight only 51g, suitable for road bikes, mountain bikes, kids bikes, city bikes or other types. It can be stored directly in a pocket or bag when not in use.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.