The Upgrade Version (Dual Side Shooter Dual Color Strobe Cree Pods) is Brighter & Wider Viewing Angle
These amber white strobe Pod lights are a perfect addition to any vehicle needing to be seen. The white spotlight will help you see what is in front (or behind) you with ease. Using these on a plow truck . or tow truck will increase your safety. The flashing amber lights are a great way to add visibility to your car or truck.
- Equipped with fully aluminum housing, and vertical cooling fins on the back for maximum heat dispersion. The energy-efficient design paired with a quick cooling heat sink effectively extends the Bar’s life-span beyond 30,000 hours.
- The new design of Full Reflector Side Luminate LED pods to consist of 121-degree (spot beam of white) & 30-degree (dual side flood beam of white or yellow) combo beam type. Dual side shooters could project out far and wide for excellent coverage.
- A high-quality vent valve can effectively extend the lifetime of the light bar to over 50,000 hours. Low power consumption than stock halogen bulbs, Energy Saving.
- With adjustable mounting brackets, the cube light can be adjusted to about 45 degrees, which makes it easier to change the direction of the light beam. The lamp can be uninstalled by sliding it off from the bracket.
- Applications Widely Support, except for off-road vehicle lighting, it can also be applied to Material handling, Agricultural machinery lighting, Marine LED lighting, and Emergency & rescue LED lights. Such as ATV, SUV, truck, train, motorbike, bus, engineering vehicles.
- 45w of White LED in a 30-degree spot pattern
- Luminous flux: 8000 LM
- Amber can be changed from solid to the strobe effect
- Amber and White are controlled separately
- Used or emergency. tow. race . or just to be seen
- Turning on and off cycles from strobe to solid patterns
- 2 Years Warranty
What include the package :
- LED Pods
- Universal Mount Bracket for Pods
- A set of Wiring Harness
How to install：
- Black Wire for Negative
- Red Wire for Spot Light
- Yellow Wire for DRL and Strobe Modes