Teach your kid to hammer a nail, fix a screw, measure the shapes, and attach them. Playing with the tool kit enhances their motor and problem-solving skills when they repair an automobile or try designing a new shape.
Designed to last, we carefully selected first-class solid wood to make these wooden tools. They have smooth edges compared to real tools, protecting small hands from getting hurt and giving ample opportunity to role-play.
- Learn Through Play: The fun and interactive Tool Kit lets your kid learn about the importance of small objects like screws, nuts, bolts, and nails. It fosters creative play and enhances problem-solving abilities as kids join different parts together with the help of a hammer and screwdriver and design vehicles, buildings, windmills, creatures, helicopter, airplane and any shape that inspires their imagination.
- 33-piece Tool Kit: The wooden tool kit designed especially for kids includes 1×Wooden Tool Box, 2×Wrench, 1×Pliers, 1×Hammer, 1×Saw, 1×Ruler, 9×Assembly Piece, 3×Building Block, 4×Wheel, 6×Bolts, and 5×Nuts. The multi-variety tools build kid’s interest and enhance their creative skills. Coated with vibrant colors and cute patterns, your little one could use these lovely tools to enjoy amazing pretend play!
- Easy-to-Carry: All the tools in the wooden tool kit are easy to carry with the help of the toolbox. Your little ones can comfortably carry the box with the handle and play anywhere. It teaches kids to keep their toys organized.
- Safe and Natural: All the materials used to manufacture the wooden tool kit are child-safe and non-toxic. They get made from natural wood and organic colors.
- Product Size: 29.2×21.2×6.3 cm (Toolbox Briefcase)
- Recommended Age: 3 Years - 10 Years